We offer a selection of webinars and on-demand training sessions that can be viewed in exchange for Voltimum Plus points. With educational, challenging and fascinating topics including lighting in the circular economy, the house of the future – all electric, all digital and the 18th edition of the Wiring Regulations, webinars are a fantastic way to add to your score points while entering. this very important training and development – and best of all, you’ll earn 100-500 points for everyone you watch!
There are currently nine training courses to choose from, so there’s bound to be something you’re interested in. For 100 points, why not check out Schneider Electric’s on-demand webinar, Wiring Accessories: Making the Right Choice, which explores the importance of choosing the right accessories for your next application.
Presented by Mike Bancroft of Schneider Electric, Head of Marketing Development and Offerings for Wiring Devices, the 50-minute webinar covers:
- Changing environment – a look at the environment we face and how in recent years the industry, market and products have changed
- Range Optimization – how from a supplier / manufacturing perspective we can help optimize products, providing you with the right choice of products for your applications
- Choosing the right product – an overview of the product range and decorative solutions to unravel some of the mysteries surrounding the different products
- Convenience – how products can be best suited for different applications
- Staying connected – how can we best start to build connectivity into some of these offerings.
The full list of eligible Signify and Schneider Electric webinars is available under the âLearningâ tab on the Voltimum Plus website. Simple to integrate into professional commitments, these on-demand training sessions are a great way to improve your knowledge and skills – and don’t forget that you will receive at least 100 points for participating in each one, bringing you closer and closer to our fantastic Voltimum Plus rewards! Speaking of which, have you already picked your favorites? Head over to the website now and click âChoose Rewardâ for inspiration!